TBD

TBD on Ning

We made it up to 421 pages on TBD - it's too late to turn back now!

Again, the idea is to post as many song titles as you can think of for a given word - tho good etiquette counsels that you not "run the category" all at once. Give other people a chance to think and post - and dig down deep into those obscurities in your music collection. And don't switch too soon - just because *you* can't think of another title doesn't mean there's not (say) a Klezmer Klassic running through somebody else's head.

I'll include the carryover list of words we've done in the next post.

Views: 481

Replies to This Discussion

Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce (the claim is best quality. Umm....)
Hi Esoto - this new site is a little difficult to become familiar with. You may not have noticed that the objective of this thread is to post song titles containing a particular word - in this case we're on "time." Eventually we'll switch to another word when we have pretty much exhausted the current one, and the new word will be taken from the title of the last post. Now that I've made everything thoroughly confusing, let me just say, "I love the Beatle songs you've posted!"
But for now:
Relying on trusty directions from JakeDoga, when you have the Youtube site you want to post, to the right of the video you will see the word "Embed." Click on that, and the box next to it will be highlighted. At that point follow your usual copy/paste procedure - click "Edit" then "Copy" in the upper left of your computer screen, followed by "Edit" then "Paste" in your text box. I hope that's clear - if not, Jake has posted instructions in the "How To Embed Videos" in a separate "Music Room" discussion. Good luck. :)
Didn't work? I forgot to mention that you don't need to use the link feature right above the text box. Sorry. :)
Good Times - Stone Roses
Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Bruce Cockburn

No switching allowed! We've only scratched the surface of "time."

Modern Times Rock & Roll - Queen [drummer Roger Taylor on lead vocal]

Long Long Time
Good Times - Chic

After Steve Winwood left the Spencer Davis Group to form Traffic, he was replaced by Eddie Hardin, who sings lead on this slice-of-67 confection that sounds a lot like Manfred Mann.

Time Seller - Spencer Davis Group

time in a bottle
the muppets for jim croce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgPxOMfnNI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=NhgPxOMfnNI&feature=related

try as i may, i'm just not gettin' this embed thing....sorry. i'm technology challenged. :-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service