TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3065

Replies to This Discussion

And over 35 years later.

Great T-bub..They had me jumpin in my office chair.....Cant say whether it is fast young energy I felt in Apricot Brandy, or the seasoned maturity in Monkey Man I like better..I liked them both.
Lots of good things happening on that stage....Muey Bueno......
I found this girl in a mp3 download from a friend...Then I went & found her on youtube......

Fairly obscure Hendrix. "Woke Up This Morning And Found Myself Dead"

Youtube embed is diabled, but here is the link.

http://youtu.be/30E8FLO1tPU

Nice to hear this..I saw him in Chatsworth Ca. 3 day concert. To us homies it was called the Devenshire Downs concert..It got rowdy which is unfortunate..A bunch of jerks figured they should not have to pay & tore down the blockade & caused all kinds of havock when the rest of the crowd stormed the gates...besides that there was very little to eat or drink there that I can remember & the sound wasn't all that good, but the experience was worth it if not for the crazys that showed up there.

The guy I went with had lots of pot & other goods which got us a overnight stay in someones house nearby w/ a good working shower........Yeah....It was good to get out of the heavy poncho that hid the drugs (in 90 degree weather) I was talked into wearing..Jeez, I was a stupid kid I was.

Here is a 2'fer from one of my favotite Aerosmith albums, Honkin On Bobo. Aerosmith doing the blues.

I loved them when I was a little girl.  Thank you!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service