TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3066

Replies to This Discussion

Song of the day here......:)

When I was a kid, I thought Dion DiMucci was the coolest guy on the planet.

What haircut were you wearing in the 50's early 60's Funes? What kind of car did you drive? I had a greaser boyfriend w/ a 69 Chevy that had orange fur on the dashboard & big dice hanging from the mirror & It was raised up in the back w/ some sort of special shocks...We cruised the legendary Sepulveda Bl & Van Neys Bl. in the San Fernando Valley...He was a mechanic & I didnt like his dirty fingernails or his greasy hair so I found another boyfriend. I should have stuck w/ Richard, he was my very first real boyfriend & he really loved me & would have given me the world on a silver platter if I asked for it.....

I had a 66 Volkswagon Beetle but I do have a greaser story.

A girl I knew had just split from her sociopathic greaser husband and had stolen his Pontiac Bonneville to pick me up one night. We were parked out in the sticks and making out in the back seat when her husband starting knocking on the window ( he had tailed us ). I thought he was there to knife me but he just wanted to get some pot from us.

Anyway, loved Dion because he was Italian.

Very Funny Funes......I married into a family of italians on the dads side & jewish on the Mothers....Oy vey....From Boston Mass......I can say it was fun & drama all rolled into one great big family basket & those boys were really spoiled by their Mother....They had better not forget their coats & gloves as not to catch a death of cold or some other horrible affliction in the mild Ca. weather.....LOL.

Big marijuana toast to his memory...Love marley....
....good gettin in the mood music.....:)

Not so much a 'blast it'..just a wonderful voice and wonderful lyrics.

Good one Jaylee. I tend to lean more towards blues and rock, but Allison has an incredible voice. I think I may have one or two of her CD's, but this is one I haven't heard before.
Very Pretty JJ..Hope you dont mind if I nic named you..It is always on the tip of my tongue when I try to think of Jaylee & the letters of that name are so spread out across my keyboard...:)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service