TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3065

Replies to This Discussion

Then the drugs have done a good job...:)

I don't know if anyone has previously posted this, but  if I had to pick the best song ever performed this would be it. I Think, at the moment.

Ah...My fav for years..Good ol Southern Rock....Down at the lake front during biketober fest  Sanford has a free concert  where all the stands are set up for the bikers when they come to town to party...It's beautiful w/ the pretty painted bikes all lined up glistening in the sunshine against the background of beautiful Lake Monroe....I like it much better than Daytona Beach during bike week.....It's a much more relaxing atmosphere & we get to see good bands like Molly Hatchett (who sings this song) for free......
Nice tune...love the harmonica.

Citing sources, Sky News said the suspects were found with rope and a body bag when they were stopped near her home in Cullompton, southwest England, on Monday morning.

Yup, a couple crazy's were waiting to go in, tie her up & kill her then stuff her in a body bag.....Rumor is they had swords in the car.......I hope they go to prison for the rest of their lives.....

Gotta like the Bon Scott version of the band!  Thumbs Up!

For Kooner.....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service