TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3065

Replies to This Discussion

Cool caseyjo, something I've never heard. I just brought my 1970's amp and turntable to FL. With about 400 albums in very good condition. My first collection of albums got beat up, and when my brother sold them for drugs, I was determined to build a new collection and take care of them. I bought a pretty good turntable, and then spent a crazy amonunt of money on a stylis. I've had to have the needle changed over the years, but everything still works. I got real picky with my second collection of albums. Every one was cleaned before being played. Every one goes into a plastic sleeeve that is then inserted into the original papar sleeve, then placed in the album cover, that is also placed inside another plastic sleeve. Digital is cool, but I love my vinyl!!!!!!
OK...I think I'm back..I deleted farmville & most all the other games that have been taking up so much of my time...I left one (cityville) on in case of boredom....I noticed I missed a whole weekend of good music & a bunch of other good threads & misc. other good things.......Glad to see you all posting to Blast it....I have been listening to everything trying to catch up......Good stuff peoples......:)

one of my Father's favorite hyms...

I would like to ride down the river w/ them singing to me........very my generation...
Haha...Somehow lady Gaga doesnt remind me of you Aggie......
I been cutting lots of posts for new fence and watching pole dancing takes the mind off.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service