TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3065

Replies to This Discussion

That wraps it up for tonight in a wonderful way......Nite all.......

Coming back from the laundermat this morning I heard the stupendous voice of Rachel Sweet.

Ya....she does have a unique voice.
I remember my first hit of LSD throwing my newly bought cream puff (from the helms man) on the floor of the car because it was breathing....It stayed alive down there for a long time before I threw it in the trash...Is it something about LSD that sends out a huge warning signal? That the creram puff was somehow alive with things that are not good to eat?
Thanks caseyjoe, This is one of my all time favorites!!!!!
Chicago is one of the best bands I ever saw in concert..They were so together...Great performers..I saw them at the rose bowl in Ca. not far from where I lived...My friend bought vip & I think we saw George Harrison in the audience, but we're not 100% for sure....:)
oops....I mean the Hollywood Bowl

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service