TBD

TBD on Ning

Whats the last song, Tv Vid, or on-line tune you listened to?..If you cant remember, what do you feel like listening to & if you dont feel like listening to anything, what is one of your all time favorite tunes?..Take your pic.....It's Blast it  time in the old TBd music room tonight.... So hit it peeps This is what I just listened to......It's actually on my profile right now.

Views: 3068

Replies to This Discussion

Hi D's....:)

Hi, caseyjo! (((hug)))

....it's freaking cold here. it's not recognizable as Atlanta in May. :-P

It cooled down here a little too..had to use a small blanket on top of me at night..last 2 nights....Hummmm...whats up w/ that?..It was 96 the other day......
Thankyou Joella..Have a nice relaxing evening......I hear the heart.....

I feel it, Joella, thanks, and thanks for the song. If you have a Mac - look up at the top right of the screen. Is there a little American flag there? If so, click on it, then click on "Show Character Palette," then play around to your heart's content.

I just discovered it a few weeks ago & I love it. ❤

On a PC all you need is a code list, the alt button, & your # key pad.....You can find a list online or in your accessories under tools......♥.....That is alt plus the #3...Hold down the alt & keep holding untill you press the 3 then let go.....wala....
Seems easier on a mac D's
*gigglesnort*
Is that some sort of code?

I feel naked sharing Amos w/you, b/c it's as intimate as I get, musically.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service