TBD

TBD on Ning

If you've never seen Big Brother, the basic premise is that 13 contestants live together in a house  where their every move is caught 24/7 by one of the many cameras and microphones placed throughout the house. The houseguests will compete in random competitions , eat a bit of slop and vote one another out. The last person standing come September wins $500,000.
As far as twists go (and you knew there'd be one, right?) will feature a secret saboteur. And the planted houseguest will receive his or her directions directly from the audience. The secret saboteur will be revealed to fans during the first live show on July 15th, but the houseguests will be left in the dark. This years guests are as follows:

Rachel, age 26- cocktail waitress
Kristen, age 24- boutique manager
Britney, age 22- hotel sales manager
Monet, age 24- model
Hayden, snowboarder, baseball player
Brendan, age 30- high school swim coach
Andrew, age 39- podiatrist, Orthodox Jew
Enzo, age 32- insurance adjuster (married)
Kathy , age 40, deputy sheriff
Annie, age 27- bartender
Matt, age 32, web designer
Lane, 24- oil rig salesman
Ragan, age 34- bow-tie wearing college professor

Big Brother premieres July 8th

Tags: 12, big, brother, reality, tv

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

I’d love for the next “knowledge bomb” to be exposing the brigade final 4 alliance (even if the saboteur doesn’t reveal names).
Wow. Annie the Sabbie? LOL!!! And I thought she may actually get away with it. But she over talked on the chopping block and rubbed people the wrong way.
It's gonna get real good now! Always does after the first boot!
After finding out her neck was on the line, Annie did what any grown woman of the age of 13 would do, and stomped, pouted, whined, blamed another girl for her situation, and even served herself some ice cream.
What was entertaining was seeing how Annie pulled off pranks on the house guests. I didn't remember seeing her bump into Andrew when he was acting like a weirdo when the lights went out. Because then it would have been a little big more obvious that she was the culprit. Was it cut out or did I miss something? Both are possibilities. She also planted noise devices in every room with the goal of irritating her fellow hgs during the night. This did not please Meow, Meow, who likes nine-hour cat naps. What an idiot.
But Ragan, on the other hand, didn't complain about the nuisance, he started counting the beats of the noises, thinking it might be part of a competition. It amounted to shit, but at least it showed he's always thinking about the game. And I liked that he was the only one who suspected Annie to be the Saboteur.
For those reasons, he's one of my early favorites, behind only Brendon. Ragan might even bump Brendon down to second place if Coach can't control his emotions and continues eating his sandwiches with the same vigor he usually reserves only for sucking Rachel's face.
Loved that Rachel won HOH (just for the drama) as if the show was written that way. Hopefully the Brigade gets broken up. Not a fan. Annie was a horrible saboteur. (I thought it was Kristen too.) Annie was a live wire when she got nominated. Way to attract attention. Her argument on the block though was a very good one. Yet nobody listened.
Hey CBS, good job on the saboteur. At least pick someone who can stay around a while, though you did save the 50K. And how come no mention of the bugs or whatever that was crawling on the sofas at the end of the show.
I want to shave Hayden’s head and give some of his hair to Enzo, who seems to be unwilling to accept the fact that he’s going bald.
A Heads up:

Sequestering early evicted Big Brother Houseguests is nothing new to this game. We’ve seen the return of HGs once thought lost forever (What up, Kayser!) so the news this morning that last night’s evictee, Annie, had been sent to sequester shouldn’t be terrible surprising. Let’s take a look at why and what it may mean.

Just before the Big Brother 12 season launched, we learned that the 14th HG had decided to leave the game and avoid the chance at a half-million dollars. Now that production lost a carefully planned member of the game it would make sense that they’d look for a way to put the show back on schedule. So could we expect to see one of the first few evicted HGs return in the next few weeks? Yep!

Should Annie be the one to return? I doubt we’ll see any more Saboteur activities considering Big Brother is planning to reveal her secret identity to the HGs on Sunday’s episode. Now should they change that plan and keep it secret then maybe there will be a few more pranks. Are you ready to retire the Saboteur?
You know what’s sad? When a white girl tries to act “hood” on national television by employing a crazy twang and saying things like “y’all” and dropping the final g off words to make them sound street. Seriously, kill me!
I sort of totally loved the competition—I mean, how often do you really get to see someone duct taped to a wall? Bravo to Big Brother producers for keeping the challenges completely ridiculous—and thus, totally entertaining—so far this season.
Rachel has bigger problems than how silly she looks on national television—even if she doesn’t realize it. Does this lady not get the fact that everyone in the house hates her and Brendon? Honestly, it wouldn’t have mattered who she nominated for eviction this week (unsurprisingly, she put up Monet and Britney, who have become quite the little duo as of late) because next week, unless Brendon wins HOH, everyone—and I mean, everyone!—is going to come after her. She’s completely unlikeable, in my opinion, and doesn’t seem to care one bit about trying to get anyone else to like her. Brendon’s fate, too, will be sealed as soon as someone else gets control of the house.
I have to root for Autumn just because I feel like she’s been treated unfairly – especially by Ben, who just seems to pick a target of the week, who must be female, because Ben just seems like a horrible person. I really, really enjoyed Chef Scott putting him in his place. That’s not to say she’s not annoying. She is. She talks too much. But she’s not the worst chef there.

I liked the musical stations aspect in the second half, I thought that was a good way to teach them exactly what Gordon wanted them to learn.
I hope Matt gets back doored bigtime! He thinks he is so much smarter than the rest of the house, but what he may make up in an I.Q. quickly goes downhill due to being a complete boring dud of a dude, who thinks he is ‘hip’ cause he’s tatted up & a drummer in a band. No…you are a dud with a mid-life crisis.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service