TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6059

Replies to This Discussion

You are?

Then how come I see you? Or, are you a fig newton of my imagination?

I dunno about the fig newton thing, but i have been called a 'dream come true'.....and maybe 'worst nightmare' as well.
Hahahahaha!
I still don't have the on-line number visible.....I don't mind....I like to live dangerously from time to time.  I feel so empowered....so energized....so, uh....so, uh......uh, maybe I'd better just go lay down now.
I didn't see the link at the bottom to see how many there were, but I clicked on the blank space where it used to be, and it worked. 7:25 PM Eastern, and it's just me and Jaylee. And It's soon gonna be Jaylee all by her lonesome, cause I'm in the middle of a Weeds marathon.

I'm here...lurking at a blank wall.....:-/

I watched a very skinny girl at work eat a fig newton...it lasted ten minutes.  She slowly nibbled her way around the edges...toward the center.  It must have been her lunch.

I guess thats why they're skinny...Recently, i saw a skinny girl cut a slice of cheese into quarters before eating it.

1 at 12:27 AM EDT

Good night!

I'm invisible @ 6;00 PM CDT..
Green dot...red dot ...all the same...."0"
Is it illegal to run an orange dot???
The counter is back!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service