TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6060

Replies to This Discussion

I love Van Morrison, Jaylee.
No such thing as too much ...(((hug)))

Okay.....I just "lurked" over there on the "Friends now on FB" group and boy did we get dissed over there just now.

Is that the old Daily Grind group that's on fb, or a different group, Bob? I'm getting the impression that there are a number of splinter groups.
There's at least two. It wasn't on the Dailey Grind group though. There's one there called "TBD friends now on FB".......that's where the dissing took place. Big deal.

I just found it. I'm not a fb fan, so those groups just don't do it for me.

I'm stayin' here.

you're not give us details?
Let's seeRosi Whaley lol it is just a TBD HERE but i shut my e mail notice down becaue i am getting all of them from here
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Karen Beaubien Vos No I mean the TBD from Ning - I still have it - even have an Aggie hug from april lol
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike.Bob Stepp TBD on Ning still exists I'm happy to say....
43 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.R Denise Thomas I signed up for it a couple of years ago, but nobody was saying anything... B^(
35 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Slappy McStretchnuts too true. it was about as exciting as watching paint dry.
34 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.Danny O'Bigbelly As exciting as watching the paint on a painting of grass growing dry.
32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading....R Denise Thomas I also signed up here a year or two ago. But nobody was saying anything... B^(
32 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.JeanMarie Pittet Can't pick your family...but you can pick your friends...but you can't pick your friends nose...just saying.
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading... if this works....

thanks bob. I didn't know slappy.

the other guy? i consider the source...

some day, i'll fill ya in on what i think of him and why...

Why? Whats going on..? The sameo political/religious circle of pain & un-forgivingness & separation? .....I'm trying to stay out of it for the most part & is why I started playing farmville..It took my mind off of more serious stuff...Those games can be good if you have healing that needs to take place as you are not concentrating on personalities, but on silly stuff..It did me good.

I just "poked" back.  Probably lose a "friend " or two on that one...so what.

I have no tolerance for snobbery...

Hummm...The posts are coming in funny...Van Morrison wasnt here when I posted.....Nice Jaylee

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service