TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6058

Replies to This Discussion

Howdy, Miss OH.

Sometimes the green dots and the the "chat #" on line don't match up.

Also, a person can go to his privacy settings and opt out of showing up on the chat list.

Which makes this whole thing terribly inaccurate and at times just plain annoying...

It's been a pleasure on my small part.  TBD is/was my honeymoon internet site.  I may not recall exactly the real life honeymoon (s)...but this place is very special...in a somewhat surreal way...

Just food for thought.  

Do remember "starters" now that you mention it.  Creative writing classes used smells too...I liked that.  How just a sniff of fennel seed could take you somewhere completely unexpected.  

*idea for new thread.....BBL*   Thanks OH.  And to the handful of other honeymooners...it's been a trip..

Three times my interest here flagged, but I've never been able to really leave.  There's a very small group that kept this site going after the exodus outta here.  I thank those folks from the bottom of my heart.

Things have gradually picked up on TBD/Ning again....it is a nice group of people....people that for the most part, I think I'd be very comfortable with in a RL setting.

Who the hell would 'flag' you?!!!!  There are worse things than being a smartarse....!!  

I've sat at the same table with you and you have very good manners....just saying

:->

#7...Nite all....Butterfinger is in the freezer....maybe I'll have it for breakfast...!

No....it's a 'Droid....doesn't like penguins.
Don't have one.....my incredible good looks tends to send mirrors to dark, quiet places where they  can reflect on other things.

Bacon?

Sir Francis?

You forgot to capitalize his name. Proper names should always be capitalized. Except if your e.e. cummings.

3 at 9:34 am EDT on this snowy/rainy April Fools Day.

Sunshine is just "rainin'" down here.  Goin' up to 85 today....:=)

I'm so sorry you felt it necessary to tell me that...

o, I get it...April Fool, right?

UUUhhh.....No it's that way here. About 1200 miles to the Southwest makes a big difference.
4 at 5:59 PM EDT

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service