TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6062

Replies to This Discussion

S-o-o-o-o, you probably would never visit a place where there are 750 or so toy trucks on display, last dusted sometime in the late 1990s? 

Post pics....saves on airfare.  :-D

How are you Stir?   Weather crappy there too?

Reply by Stir Young 8 minutes ago
S-o-o-o-o, you probably would never visit a place where there are 750 or so toy trucks on display, last dusted sometime in the late 1990s?

Well...I could. If I wore an oxygen mask ;-)
Weather is still pretty crappy....I'm still somewhat UNDER the weather from this flu-like crud, but otherwise things are good.  I thought I might see if the doctor can give me a shot or something, but will probably wait another month, so I can combine that visit with my annual physical.  I guess that might be what some would consider "guy logic".  I dunno.... 

# 7....'nights still young...and TV sux.

p.s.  Stir, I'm still coughing after getting the "virus" around Jan. 28th.   But since having my tooth pulled and put on antibiotics I think something really awful got nipped.  My daughter is dealing w/same.  She went to a doc and they said "viral syndrome"..Φpills for her.

Twenty two minutes later and you've run away......
Uhhhh. never mind.....:-)
Today the flu crud symptoms were markedly reduced.  Maybe its going away now.  As you can imagine, I've been trying to beat this bug with healthy food, exercise, and just plain old thinking good thoughts.  I guess its working.   8=D
9 at 9:00 PM EST

#7 @ 7:30

Good evening to all you coconuts...

Hi, Yankee Girl...

Lotsa folks here now.....10!  8:30PM  EST.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service