TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6066

Replies to This Discussion

There's that arm candy again.

8 @ 8:23 PM CST

........a well behaved bunch.

Down to six in a matter of minutes.

Some people worry about killing a thread, I worry about killing a site...

I figure if I haven't killed by now, I ain't gonna kill it.
7 at 11:18 PM EST

Well, its Friday night....I'm watchin' Larry the Cable Guy...already they're re-runnin' his shows from a couple of weeks ago.  ~sigh~  I even like it the second time around, I'm sorry to admit!  LOL!

9:13 PM, EST......7 folks hangin' around here.

#7....ho hum...

Hey.....BTW....someone posted something to MY profile...(not a comment).   I'm firstly very pissed...and secondly annoyed that someone can do that....any ideas or explanations?

Number 8

I didn't think anyone could post to the profile other than the comment section.

What section was the post made?

It was posted under 'profile information'.  That is what is making me so suspicious.   Plus it was not something I would have chosen.  The text was fine.

How are you Q?  Big plans for the week end?

That's creepy. Call in the mods! :-)

Visting my cousin in the city tomorrow afternoon. Will do my usual dusting, laundry in the morning...

They're calling for rain on Sunday. I think I'll use that as an excuse to settle in on the sofa and do some reading.

How about you?

SLEEPING IN..!  And accomplishing a whole lotta nuttin!  I will find all kinds of excuses to not run the vacuum.  Rented a couple of movies..both have the word "man" in them...(what's with that? ).  

Will need to rustle up some quarters for the laundry....otherwise another rip roaring time!

I'm allergic to dust. The dusting and vacuuming is a must. Unfortunately.

I went on a movie bender...saw True Grit and The King's Speech at the theater. Netflixed The Social Network. I liked them all.

The American with *sigh* George Clooney is in my DVD player now. Maybe tomorrow night.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service