TBD

TBD on Ning

This is the place where you can pop in and say "hey" ONLY if you are #13 or less online here at TBD.  Sometimes the fewest voices carry the strongest message.
Pipe up and let it be known you are here....
Take a number and stand in line....
*like anyone would really know....hehe!*

What's your favorite donut or pastry...

.*that'll work too....*

Tags: cream of the crop, goes good together, less is more

Views: 6066

Replies to This Discussion

9 of us at 4:49 EST

Just went to look to see who it was...sorry I did that, cause I got to see a post in Chat that was rather crude...

You saw that, did you??

Crude folks abound....

4at9:54

3 at 10:53 PM EST

6 at 12:30 EST, but I don'y know any of the others.

Jaylee, I'm about to be bad again...

Hey, 10:00 on thur morning and there are 9 on line. And one of them is our traveling gal BAF.

Hi all.

Hi, Robbie, B A F, et al...

Hi, back, Also Beth, Quinn, No 1, Wow, now there are 11. I would say hi to each individual but I can't keep up. Much to the shame of my High School typing teacher, I'm sure.

Oh, my gosh! There are 11 of us on right now! What is it, a snow day? A holiday? A playing hooky day? wow! How can I leave now?!?!?! grr.

"Its good to touch....the TBD grass of home"....to paraphrase a classic country song.  

Well, lets see, there are nine people here right now.......that seems kind of high for midday on a Thursday, but maybe not.

I'm now through working for the year, and it feels good, so far.

I expect to be around here a little more often....its funny how just a couple of days of work a week can foul up a guy's computin' time. 

Now, I may have lunch, or take a nap, or spend some time on FB and TBD.  Its my call, dontcha know?  

Going now:::::::::::::->

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service