TBD

TBD on Ning

Am thoroughly enjoying Elizabeth Strout's THE BURGESS BOYS.  Almost finished Jonathan Kellerman's GUILT, which I put on the back burner. Next up William Kent Kruger's stand alone novel ORDINARY GRACE.  Tomorrow will pick up Harlan Coben's SIX YEARS and Lisa Gardner's TOUCH & GO.  Have 7 more on my reserve list and hope they don't come in anytime soon!  My plate runneth over!!!

What are you reading?

Views: 557

Replies to This Discussion

I am reading Northwest Angle by Kent Krueger - almost finished with his series - love his writing and cannot wait til I get to Ordinary Grace.  Just finished The Delicate Storm by Giles Blunt.  Am also reading Michael Connelly's - The Poet.  Have lots more to read on my list. Yea... thanks guys

I just finished The Round House and can fully understand why the novel has received so many accolades. 

Just finished The Humanity Project by Jean Thompson, well-written enough that it made me want to keep reading to see what happened but didn't find any sympathy for or could relate to any of the characters, most were unlikable espec. the 2 fathers, holy cow what jerks!

I just finished "The Burgess Boys" and enjoyed it too, rapa.  I also read the other 3 you mentioned and liked them all.  My plate runneth over too; the reserve books come in 6 or 7 at a time lately!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service