Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And well she might, she keeps that up.

Kalinda the kook, klutzy in the kitchen, concocts a kaleidoscope of K rations: kale, kidney beans and knockwurst with ketchup, and kiwi with kalua.

Ewwwwwwwwwww. Kalinda, your concoction turned my stomach. lol

Loopy Lucinda likes to lump lots of ling, lamb, liver, lobster, lard, lotus, lychees, lime, lemongrass, and Letyezin into a lovely, loony Laotian Larb.

Worse than Kalinda!

Mindless Myra maniacally munches miriads of macademias and macaroons and much macaroni with her mahi-mahi.

OMG, we've got another (literally) unsavory trend going! Hahaha!

Nonsensical Nanette noshed on numerous 'Nilla Wafers, Nutterbutters, Napoleans, Naiyouzhagao, nougat, nonpareils, and Nerds with her nori sushi. 

For a little change of pace:

Orion ordered oodles of oleander, orchids, oriental poppies and oxeye daisies to ornament his official orations.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, refreshing!

Paulette purchased a plethora of pansies, poppies, paperbrush, peonies, petunias, pigsqueak, and primulas to pretty-up her pre-Colonial portico.

Quinn quickened his quarters with quarts of Queen Anne's Lace, Queens Wreath and quince blossoms.

Pretty!

Randall refreshed his room with random receptacles of redolent roses, ranunculus, rhododendron, rocktrumpet, and russelia.

:^ )  nice

Selma set off her sitting room with sconces stuffed full of snowy snowdrops, stately stattice, swaying sweet peas, showy Shastas, and sea pink Scotch Heather. 

Lovely!

Try-anything Tilly tidied-up then touched-up her tenement with tons of terrariums, tecophilaea, tuberose, tweedia, and tansy.

U is troubling for me today.

Unsatisfied with her underpinnings, Ursula utilized the utility of Undetoos and Underalls 

Sounds good to me!

Veronique virtually viewed various venues vaunting very virtuous videos.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service