Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So Louise remains unlathered. 

Mighty Moore moseys on down to the midtown Moose for a managed meal of a Manwich with mozzarella and a mug of minestrone with a malty Michelob. Not much for movement, he Munches minimally. 

Hahahaha! 

Notably nelly, Nedrick nances nimbly, not noticing until the notorious naturalist, Norris Nockenpheffer, naked near the nasturtiums, was nearly nose to nuggets with him--"NO, not now!" narrated Nedrick as he navigated neatly a near-miss of the nefarious nooky noodler. 

Tsk  tsk. Well!

Opulent Opal oscillates her orbs ostentatiously outdoors in Orange, among the outstretched olives,  outrageous as of old.

You go, Opal!

Picky Priscilla pointedly passed prosciutto, pickles, pork pie, pasta al pesto, pasta primavera, polenta, pulled pork, and pineapple pizza only pausing to partake prissily of potatoes parmesan and persimmon pudding.  

Mmmm! Persimmon pudding!

Quentin quickly but quietly quashed his quota of the quality quiche cooked by Queenie,  without a qualm.

Richard, resolutely reaching for his ritual ration of Ron Rico rum, resolved to religiously refrain from rumormongering, randomly reapportioning resources, and rationalizing ridiculous Republican rhetoric, on pain of really rough retribution.  

Yeah, Richard  no rationalizing ridiculous rhetoric.

Savvy Sally, serving supper, set out sumptuous sustenance for the seniors: steamed scallops,  spaghetti with sausage and saffron sauce, smoked salmon, spinach salad,  scallions and seared steaks dressed with sesame oil and sea salt.

Uh, Sally, I'm assuming my invitation was lost in the mail...ツ

Tenderhearted Tommy thoughtfully tended terrific tomatoes, tatsoi, tomatillos, turnips, tamarind, taro, tea tree, and tangerines, telepathically talking to Theresa, touting the tangible  transformation due to transcutaneous treatments with thisilyn, terrywallaceite, and tryptophan.

Very thoughtful,  Tommy. 

Under the urging of Ima, Ulli undertook the most uber fest in Utah! By using unused utensils hed cut umbrella squash, ulluce and ugli fruit for the ultimate uplift.

Good for you, Ulli!

Veronica vented vociferously to Verna, "vegetarians are villanous"--Verna verified Veronica's vindictive view--"vermicelli, vidalias, vetches, various varietal vegetables, voavanga, vangueria, and vitoria make me vomit!" 

(Can't have too much vetch!)

Sally watered his watercress wallow weekly, wishing for wondrous yields; whispy, not wilty was Wall's watercress. 

(Wally serves watercress sandwiches for tea, I imagine!)

Xander eXploded when Xandra eXited Xanadu and eXtinguished his eXtensive, eXcellent crop of xigua and ximenia.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service