TBD on Ning

Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is wonderful.  Sorry I missed Y. I have a recurring dream where I always miss my bus or train.

Amy aims to adapt her amazing applesauce into another art farm, adding a little anise, a lot of arrowroot ashes of asters and, at last, angelica!

(I have the same dream. Draughn is always on the bus or train.)

I think Amy was successful in her goal.

Bob brings bliss being beside me because of his brilliant brain; bountiful benevolence; breathtaking, brawny body; bright brio; bouncy badinage; and boundless, blazing bond.  ("Bob" is Draughn, of course--Robert is his first name.)

Aha! I knew it!

Cruising casually, Caleb coasts to the curb at the corner cafe and pays cash for a cranberry croissant and a cup of Colombian coffee with cream. 

Wow! It sounds like Caleb had a lovely, relaxing morning!

My dearest darling Draughn drove downtown directly to Discount Drug determined to deliver to me Dramamine, deodorant, dish-washing detergent, and Doritos; then, he detoured to the Dog-House Drive-in and dickered for delicious Double Dogs and dark Dutch Devil's-food Dunkin' Donuts.   

Change of plans for Draughns dining 

Erma energetically empties extra eggs into the envelope, enveloping eggplant slices for everyone s evening eats.

Yummy eggplant!

Frying foods is Francine's forte, so she frizzled first-rate fritters, frazzled fine franks, and fried five-star frites, frankly feeding full-figured Franklin far more fat than fitting. 

Just loosen the belt, Franklin. 

Georgia generously gloms globs of glutinous, grainy grits into the grease as they turn gorgeously golden,  causing George to gorge glutonously. 

Mmmmmmm, fried grits! My mom almost never fried anything, but every once and a while she'd make grits, chill them in a bread pan, slice them, and flour and fry the slices. Crispy outside, creamy inside--yummy!

Humming happily and holding Heineken, Harry hefted huge heaps of honey ham, hamburger, home-grown Hickman's, and Habibis and Harlequins, horseradish, herbs, and Haloumi onto the hot hob, hoping to handily hone a hearty home-cooked hash for Harrison, Hannah, and himself.

Boy, that's good!

Idrys invites invisible illusionists to illustrate intricate idolatrous icons..

I love the name Idrys. 

Jeanne journeys to Jōsō, Japan, in JyuIchi just to judge jarred jackfruit and jog jidōhanbaiki for Jaboticaba juice.

Not too much can compare to jarred jackfruit.

Ken keeps on kickboxing, karate-ing and otherwise kinetically killing his keister.

Poor Ken's keister!  Hahaha!

Lazy Louise languishes on the lounge licking lollipops, lapping lemonade, and lunching on lunchmeat and Limburger, loathe to limber her lardy, limp legs or to levy a legitimate lather.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service