Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow .Twilight Zone time.

Quenched on Quaaludes, Queenie quietly quashed quality quickening of her quick-srep.

(Ahhhhh--Quaaludes!  Hahaha!)

Radically rearranged on Roxicodone, Randolph realized he'd really rather refurbish Ralph's rec-room with red rabbits and rocking-chairs than relinquish the right to ride a rat to the Raja's royal roast.   (Classic opioid brain--lol)

Sounds like the mad hatters tea party

Scattered on several sorts of stimulants, Scotty scurried around the shop, servicing scooters, sanders, snips and swivels in semi-synchrony.

Go, Scotty! I have a Stanley saw you can service...

Temporarily tainted by too many Tramadol, Terrence tittered theatrically while tactlessly tickling Theresa's thigh, tempting her to thoroughly thwack his tender testicles through his terrifically tight trousers. ツ

Ouch!

Under the weather in untidy underalls, Uma urges her upper half to indulate in unison with the universe.

Undulate, Uma!

Visibly vibed on vodka, vain, voluptuous Veronica vibrates vacantly, visualizing various virtual venues viable for visiting on vacation.

A virtual vacation is better than no vacation at all.

Wantonly wasted on window washer, Wanda washes woks , wine glasses, wrist watches, water faucets, woodwork, wrenches, wenches and some wandering wastrel, weaving waywardly.

Hahaha! Wanda cleans up the world!

eXcitedly eXcreting eXcessive Xanax, Xavier eXuberantly Xeroxes his eXfoliated eXhaust pipe while eXultantly eXercising his eXpertise on Xylophones.

A multitasker is that X.

Yawning over yeasty yumyums, Yin Yoko  yearns for the yogurt in Yang Yolo 's yurt.

I want to live in Yang Yolo's yurt.

Zombified on Zolpidem, Zantar zanily zinged his zither while zestfully zapping Zorillas from a Zanzibar zoo.

Zorrilas? Now, that I'd like to see.

Addled on assorted additives,  Alvin arrived artlessly akimbo - all, ascot to ankle-socks aimlessly askew.

Your wish is my command! Zorilla=African skunk.

Poor addled Alvin!

Badly befuddled on booze, Barney barged into Beatrice's bedroom, barely bothering to blanket his bare bottom with borrowed bedclothes.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service