Posted ImageNTS in the ATTICPosted Image

In alphabetical order...
the*WHAT* and the *WHERE*
must begin with the same letter Posted Image

Views: 10410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be leery too of anyone with lutefisk! ☣ ☠ ツ

many merry Mariachis man-handling maracas while making madcap Mexican music mercado medio

yup!

Ninety nonchalant Norwegians never nearing Nirvana while navigating near Nigeria

ツ

Orthodox Omani oilmen operating offshore oil-rigs outside original operating orders  

great!

plenty of prudent Peruvians prompting pepsin production with  plates of poached prunes

Haha! Who but someone as intelligent as you would think of pepsin production??

quarrelsome, querulous Qataris questioning quiet, quaint quarrymen quaffing quantities of Quwat-Jabal

:^ }  Holy cow on yours - so creative

roistering Rumanians raining rocks on ranks of runyons racing in the rippling river

Haha! Great one! That reminds me that as a kid in Coronado I used to go watch the grunion turn the beach all silver under the full moon. It was amazing!

Swaggering Spaniards soulfully singing "Solamente Tu" while suggestively sauteing Salchichas

(such imagination)

teams of turbulent Turks tossing tons of tuna onto tiny tugboats tending toward Taiwan  

Haha! Not imaginative if you've been around enough Spanish guys. And what about your imagination?!

unsettled Uruguayans urgently urging unpleasant Ugandans to unbind unhappy, unsociable Ukrainians unceremoniously ushered upstairs in an ultimately unsavory, undiplomatic undertaking 

!!!I can't keep up

Various vitally vivid Venezuelans vaulting vivaciously over Vatican vaults

woebegone Welshman wetting their whistles with whiskey and wistfully whistling "We'll Keep a Welcome" while wending wildly winding walkways in wondrous Wrexham, Wales

X  number of x-men in Xalapa* extracting  xanthan gum from from x'd out exes

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service