TBD

TBD on Ning

I have a new HP Envy "All-in-One" puter......all of a sudden it stopped letting me upload videos to YouTube.  The only thing I changed on it was to get rid of Norton (too many horror stories) and replaced it with AVG virus protection.  AVG found (or at least they said they did...never do trust any of them....all they want is more money.) numerous errors and it took 3 hours to re-do my system.  Afterwards I could not upload any thing to YT.  I got on the instant message thingee and got the "Person from India" tech rep...... (by their names, I can never tell if they're male or female), anyhow, he/she got control of my computer (I really hate when they do that) and temporarily suspended the AVG software protection, I tried to upload a video it gave me the same error and kicked me out.  What happens is I hit the download, after loggin in to YT, like I have always done and pick out the file to upload....it spins....an error message pops up...."MS Explorer ran into a problem and has to close" type message.....they never tell you what "problem" they ran into.  I have performed a check of my internet connection and HP says it is fine and no problems. 

What could be causing something like this?

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you....I am going to have HP people look at the problem remotely.  Did I say I hate that.  Yea I did.  I really thought it was something AVG did.....but....who knows.  Thank you all again

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service