TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

I'll second this!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all.....I need to get my Highlander reloaded then I am heading to see Larry & Kitty, Moosie and belle are still there so I get to visit with them all a little more. I also get to ride on Larry's Harley...LOL

Have a fabulous day all.

Don't strain your laughter muscles Crystal.  Or has that already been achieved?  LOL
Good morning weekend survivors!  Have a good week.
glad you had A good time
Still partying Richard.  I took the day off.
Party on!!

I'm back at Raccoon Valley in Tennessee. There were no mishaps on the trip back.

Sprung Happy from the jail and brought him back to the RV.

I got up at 4:45 this morning and drove to the airport. The line to go through security was extended out to the entrance from the airport garage. However, I timed my wait and it only took

45 Min. They had one of the full body scan machines so I didn't get the full body pat down like I did on the way up.

I had a great time at the meet. This was my third Pittsburgh meet and they have all been a blast. I met 4 new tbders that I had not met before. The number is now up to 62.

I just want to set the record straight. I did not participate in any unseamly behavior.

Kittycat has been trying to learn how to use photoshop. I think she composed pictures that included me as part of her practice. (:>)

:-D

We need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Great shirt.......how can I get one?????

Hope everyone has had a day filled with love and laughter

There are some pictures in the other Moosee's Crossing thread that Cat has up.

It's titled "Group Meet in Pittsburgh".

And I started a discussion in The "Forum" where I am posting some pictures.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service