TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

Hi RRC... I used to love the 1st day of school... :)  Kids can't concentrate in heat like that... :(

Have a great evening everyone..

Hot weather schedule in place for tomorrow. That means school from 8 am to 1 pm...they are predicting temps  105-110. You know what? I am sick to death of this heat.....bring on the fall!!

Okay that is my bitch today...

what is everyone else doing?

my buyer "overslept" and i had signed everything and departed before she arrived, so i don't even know if the sale actually went thru....  but the good news is, there's a pool at the "wellness center" associated w/ the local hospital, and it is 'way better than the one i'd been using when i was staying at my sister's house.  and here we are at the end of August....

thanks, Moosie!  can you solve that other problem too?  sigh....  ((Moosie))

I love summer, and I like hot sun. . . but RRC, I don't think I could handle that.  I can't remember the last time we saw temps in the 100s.  Years, I'm sure.  You just go right ahead and bitch!
Kill this thread, its September now.

Smack.....right up side your head!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service