TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

good morning, Cat!  you're gonna' have people hanging out the windows!  wow!

but ya know, i bet not one of them is gonna' care whether you knocked yourself out cleaning, they're just going to want to enjoy the company, so be sure and get some rest before they start rolling in!

i hope you folks have a really good time!  gonna' miss seeing you.

Morning all.....started loading last night. Got my tub with food for the drive, I can't stop at fast food since there is nothing I can eat. Gosh I wish all of you could be there, maybe next time. Cat you are so kind to cram everyone in your house, I will be lazing at the hotel sleeping in and being my normal grumpy morning self.

We have a break in the heat today..only in the 90's...whoo hoo, hoping for rain too. 

Cat are you going to take some pictures of all the excitement going on around your office? Nothing that thrilling here.

We can arrange for you to go watch it all, RRC!  The production of Batman is HUGE!!!!  They've already filmed in a couple other Pittsburgh communities, and this past week they were over at Carnegie Mellon University.  Quite a bit of excitement.  I heard on the news this morning that they're doing gunshot filming this morning and telling people in those communities not to call 9-1-1.   Seems they're always filming something here.  Batman is the third this summer.  We have  yet another major film next month here.  I keep forgetting to bring my camera, which is unbelievable.  I usually always have it with me.  Next week, I'll try to catch some of the Batman stuff.  (This is all going on just outside my office)

The hotel is quite nice RRC.  Doug and I both went to check it out.  A nice jacuzzi and new pool, and the rooms are very nice.  Hope you enjoy your stay there. 

p.s., you'll get some relief from the heat here, RRC.  Supposed to be mid 80s, no rain.  Keep your fingers crossed.
Good morning all..... is it wilting Wednesday?  I hope not wilting.  Someone in the PA area should call the hotel and arrange for extra coffee in RRC's room.

I'll call the hotel immediately, Rhb!!! No telling what would happen there if RRC didn't get enough coffee!!! YIKES!!!  LMAO!!!

Lynn, I'm really going to miss you... Are you sure you can't squeeze us in??? :(

Actually, I think we should all go over to RRC's hotel room in the morning and have our coffee!  

p.s., the caterer WILL be bringing coffee to the picnic around 10 or 11 a.m., so no need to panic!  I'll make sure there are plenty of snacks until we're served our food later in the day! 

(someone needs to remind us to get Robbie's cereal soaking before he gets there)

Carol, Larry's talking about you on Facebook.  LOL

Coffee together around the hotel pool sounds like much fun.

Coffee with friends sounds good anywhere!

RRC. . . please send me some suggestions for snacks that  you'll eat at the picnic.  I still have to go shopping for that stuff, and I'm very happy to bring something you will snack on, or eat for our main meal.  PLEASE, PM me, or post here if you want to.

I could hardly hear you above the sound of the vacuum, Cat! 

Excited for all of you going to the meet. Glad you have the camera for sharing the fun and of course documentation of who knows what, Cat.

How cool to have Batman take over your town.

Safe travels to everyone.

How about coffee around Shasta Lake, Richard? haha

LOL RT!!!

RT!!!!!  Yesterday I was thinking what a wonderful place that would be for the western meet up.  Can we get a house boat thing large enough for all of us?  Heehee

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service