TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, I don't think any of us cared what they thought.

Fanny and Laura just fit right in with all of us and had a great time singing!!! I really do think I heard them, right?? Well, maybe... LMAO!!!  I know we all sure loved being Odee's back-up singers!!!

You go girls!!!!

Cat in a Hat!!! Cat said her hair was frizzing and the next thing I knew, she pop a cowboy hat on top of her head!!! What an amazing woman!! If you've never met her, then you should!!! Love ya, Cat!!!  I see 1GL, Stillgoing and Cyber Doug there in the background having a good time too!!!

Debbie and Steve (Cowboy) Abel look so great and can they sing!!! Amazing!!!  Deb sounded just like Patsy Cline!!! What a treat it was hearing them sing!!!

You go Patsy... Ooooops, I mean, Deb!!!!

Wow!!! What a power duo!!!
I have to say, all these pictures from the meet give me a really great idea for the next one!  *thinking cap on already*

Ut Oh!!!!  Look out Moosie's Crossing!!! When Cat's wheels start turning, there's no telling what the outcome will be!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!  All I can say is that I know whatever she's thinking, FUN will be the end result!!!!

Char and Tom enjoying the evenings festivities... Aaaawwwww!!! Such a wonderful couple and Char is no slouch either when it comes to singing... Love you two!!!

Poor Moosie... This is what happens to a man after he dips me on the dance floor!!! LMAO!!!  I think I sapped all of the strength out of the poor man!!!  I hadn't been dipped in years, and Moosie, I'd do it again... Soooooo, rest up!!! I'm already looking forward to the next dip!!! LMAO!!!
I think he's about ready to pass out.
That's what happens when you dip unexpectedly!!!! LMAO!!!
I love traditions!!! LOL
KC, you're killing me!!!  LOLOL!!  The pictures and commentary are GREAT!!!  LOL!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service