TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be back later with pics of all the fun we had in the bar!!! LMAO

Great job on the pics KC dear. I should have got here yesterday.

Great job on those pictures, KC!
Awesome photos guys,  They are the next best thing to being there in person.

Richard? Just because you couldn't make it to this meet, doesn't mean you're safe from meeting me. One of these days buddy, watch out! :)

Ha!  That's a promise Larry!  Look at all the witnesses here too.  Y'all are on y bucket list so beware.

Richard? Just because you couldn't make it to this meet, doesn't mean you're safe from meeting me. One of these days buddy, watch out! :)

RICHARD?  He means that.  Watch out!  LOL. . . you just never know what he's going to do next.

i agree.  feeling wistful, but we'll talk about them next week, won't we, tee hee!?!

Moosie and KC started the dancing off......they got up and jumped right in!  They were so good, we all got right up and joined in!

I think she was trying to drag you out back but there were too many cameras around. lol
Moosie, I think that was right after you dipped me!!! LMAO!!!  Thank you so much for the dance!!! I loved it!!!

I even got to dance with Robbie.....who is an unbelievably good dancer btw.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service