TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you like it, Doug!!! More pics from Uno's Restaurant coming up... :)

RRC, Belle, Robbie and me (Kittycat)... This is at the restaurant, Uno's, where we ate dinner and then moved into the bar for Karaoke!!! What a great time we all had... You'll see how much in the pics...

Goldilocks and George, the nicest people in the world!!!! :)
They really are.......the nicest......a LOVELY couple.
Cat, 1GL and Doug (Cyber Doug)!!! Cat and Doug outdid themselves with all the preparations... We love and appreciate all that the two of you did!!!! You 2 are the best!!!! Love ya!!!

Nascar girl and RRC!!! This was the 1st time I've ever met these two wonderful women!!! What a treat!!! :)

Char and Deb Abel... 2 beautiful women!!! And below are their better??? halves, Cowboy,Steve Abel, and Tom!!! LOL

Odee looking at me and wondering when I'm going to quit taking these darn pics!!! LOL

LOL!!  I LOVE that look!!

Stillgoing, Moosie and Belle putting up with me and the camera!!! Love you guys!!! :)

Love you back KC!!  Your pictures are amazing!!  xoxo

Somehow I lost control of the camera and someone snapped a pic of Lar and me... Hmmmm... :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service