TBD

TBD on Ning

It is August 1 and I just couldn't post in the July thread. 

The dog days of summer are upon us...along with the August Meet in Pittsburgh.

Stop in have a cup of coffee or a glass of iced tea. If it is later in the day help yourself to a glass of wine or bottle of beer.

Share a thought and let us know how life is treating you...we love hearing from you. 

Tags: August...

Views: 1630

Replies to This Discussion

That's right, belle, next time!!! Lar will sleep out there and we can have another Moosieite join us!!! LMAO!!!

LOL!!  Sounds like a plan!!
ok, got it, 'bout the tree house.  my plan was to stay w/ Char and Tom, so i wouldn't have needed it.  still have to get up there to see her new home, and of course that will require a stop @ chez Kremis as well.

Kittycat, post those pics you're holding back on.  We were wondering what happened to all the ones you took.

I think Larry posted them on facebook... When I saw Cheryl and RRC here last night, I thought I should post a bunch here too!!!!  Sooooo, here goes....

Scott (Stillgoing) and Larry on the deck Friday afternoon facebooking!!!

1GL (Kathy) arriving Friday evening!!!

1GL looks soooo Angelic holding her candle and Scott looks like he's scared to death of 1GL... She said: "Hold this and look happy!!!"   He's holding that candle stick like it's a delicate flower.... LMAO!!!

1GL is showing attitude while checking out Belle's new ride!!!

I love this sign that Chriss Cee has in her back window!!!

And of course the whole gang less Larry (Someone had to take the pic!!!)... :)

Great picture of all of you!

I'll post more pics later... Time to eat dinner... :)  Uno's and Karaoke are next!!!!
What a crew!  Great picture, Kittycat!  Thanks!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service