TBD

TBD on Ning

Rapa asked me to help think of a Wednesday Game so this is what I thought would be interesting.

Alphabetically post an author you have read with one of the books you have enjoyed by that author.

If you memory needs jogging (like mine did) here is a link to fantastic fiction where you can browse authors alphabetically and it's fun to see which are the most popular authors and how many books each one has written.

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/

It's fun to browse the lists.

I'll start with A...

Albom, Mitch... author of the popular Tuesdays with Morrie.

Who'll try B ?

Views: 519

Replies to This Discussion

Baldacci, David...author of "The Camel Club."  (plus numerous others that have entertained me over the years since "Absolute Power" was first published)

Child, Lee--I enjoy Jack Reacher stories, and was impressed by the author at a book talk.

DEAVER, JEFFREY .....author of XO (2012)

Eisler, Barry   author of the John Rain series which began with Rain Fall in 2002.

Follet, Ken... Pillars of the Earth is on my top 10 list and one of the only books I've ever read twice.

GRUEN, SARA.......author of APE HOUSE (2010). This was more educational than an engrossing story line.

Hugo, Victor author of Les Miserables, l remember tears when I read it the first time in French.

Dont know how good are the translations but it is having a big success as a musical, go figure

Iles, Greg ... thriller author of 24 Hours...  hard to put this one down once you start it...

IRONSIDE, VIRGINIA...author of No, I Don't Want To Join a Book Club.  Delightful story of  a woman's resistance to turning the BIG 6-0.  Very entertaining, but have to admit I used Carci's link to find an "I" author that I had read...and it worked!!

And I see Carci beat me to it with her own entry!!

JAMES, P D....The Private Patient and all the other wonderful Inspector Adam Dalgliesh novels.

Krueger, Kent.......author of "IRON LAKE" (1998) his debut novel. This is where we got introduced to Cork O'Connor, former sheriff of Aurora.

best series ever!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service