TBD

TBD on Ning

This is a loosely interpreted version of an alphabet game. I'm finding our other
song game too restrictive as I have, I dunno.... a BAZILLION songs I want to post!!

So.....

we'll use the alphabet, starting w/A & running through Z.....

But the letter can represent the first letter of any word in the artist name
or the first letter of any word in the song title.

For Example: The Black Crowes - She Talks to Angels

can be used as the song for the letters T - B - C - S or A

Got it?

GO! '-)

Tags: ABC_Song_Game, Game, Music, Songs, alphabet_game

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"M"  Maybe I'm Amazed  Wings/Paul McCartney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U

embedded  is not working tonight

"N"

New Dawn New Day, Nina Simone

"O"

"Orinoco Flow" (Sail Away) by Enya

Sorry, I'm having trouble posting the YouTubes now.   Tried a few times, just isn't happening.

I had this as the ringtone on my phone for mr. hottie's calls, but it was just too inappropriate when I was at work or w/a client. Plus it made me smile wickedly & blush. hehehe.... I've changed it to Joss Stone's Super Duper Love. Marginally more appropriate. *wicked grin*

Joss Stone's Put Your Hands On Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__d0RMFOkQ

Goldilocks, I can't get the embedding code to copy & paste from YouTube, either - what's goin' on?? :-(

I don't know, d's girl!  I just tried again, still won't work.  A Sorry message came up saying they couldn't process my request, and said something about scripts?!

I don't know how to post a song without it.  What did you do to get the song to play on your post?  That is new to me.

Just highlight the link in the top window, copy & paste.

Not as fun as pasting the embedded vids, though. :-(

Mine didn't give me an error message, but it doesn't process like it normally does, and then when I paste it isn't the normal thing. hmmm.... dunno what's goin' on.

Thank you, d's girl and Quinn!

I noticed a new box on youtube...

On the left side underneath the video it says, "use old embed code". I checked that and then I was able to copy and paste.

Queen,  Don't stop me now    I used the Q from Queen, hope that is ok! 

BTW, Quinn, you are a genius-  got the embedded code to work by following your directions!  Thanks!!

Yes - thanks, Quinn! '-)

And yes, KareBear, it's perfectly fine that you chose a Queen song for "Q" -

this is the loosely interpreted ABC Song thread... feel free to have your letter be the first letter of any word in the group/artist name or the song title.

And here's mine for "R"

for my honey, 'cause he loves this particular performance...

"S" Somebody to love   Queen  again!!

"T" [cheating a bit ;-) ]

The Very Thought of You, Nat King Cole [ My Dad was a huge fan, I grew up listening to Nat]

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service