TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 503

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And the spots you get when someone stands in the kitchen & spits watermelon seeds on the floor are sticky!
Stepping on watermelon seeds might just cause a person to take some unanticipated trips and no one needs/wants that.
Can you imagine when people spike watermelons & get drunk on them? I can see it now, you know how alcohol makes some people's clothes fall off.... they strip naked, have a watermelon seed spitting contest, then slip & fall on their naked butts on the slippery seeds! I hope someone takes a video.
If someone made that video for a Grand PRIZE they would win...
A year's worth of dog food & a dog named PIPER!

p.s. I saw Peggy AGAIN yesterday! I don' want no 3-legged, short-haired, ugly foster dog! ;-p
No wanted Piper, he wasn't in the PRIME of his life.

They boycotted for a better...
prize & were ostracized from the community for being @sses. Someone even took a MITRE saw & cut their names out of the Grand Prize banner.
Judge Judy TRIED to resume law and order.
The Charlie Sheen showed up and ...
tried to peddle his new DIETS - liquid lunches & extracurricular exercises.
officials want to EDICT him for his unsavory extracurricular activities.

But Howard Stern though they were...
newsworthy & tried to capitalize on Charlie's debauchery. The public, to the delight of many, CITED Stern w/boring them to death w/gratuitous sex and foul language, and his ratings fell flat.
Stern CRIED like a little baby and went off to his grossed out man cave that is filled with..

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service