TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do, in fact, but to keep my sunny mood I shall avoid thinking of them.
That is very funny indeed.
We should tell that to our finny friends out there in the pond.
They might just think that was a pretty nifty idea and then again, they might not.
When you are over fifty, it is important to keep up your morale, whether you are fish or fowl or just us.
But then again, they may consider people over fifty to be yiffy.
Woooh! Looks as if we are painted into a dark corner, T! I'll change 2 letters exceptionally, to say that we should be playing our fifes and drums as we march out into the sunlight again!
Ah yes, sunlight not only improves our spirits, it makes us think of using rakes and fires to clean/clear debris from the garden and the flower beds.
If we're doing spring cleaning, then I'll have to rifle through the mess in the garage and try to make some order there, too.
No doubt some elfin assistance would be most truly welcome.
Good idea; if we don't get any help this could be our final effort at spring cleaning.
All that cleaning and scrubbing too can be very hard on a person's nails, in which case a nice manicure might be just what the doctor ordered.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service