TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sister's chickens demonstrate a lot of skill.
That's to keep their skull off the chopping block.
One can catch them if one lurks behind the door.
Of course, such a person would need to have curls in their toes to catch a flighty chicken.
Well, my sister does - she can even write with them! But she says that it helps if you have some clues as to where those hens are going.
My fondness for chicken is limited to the kind on my plate, i.e. fried, baked, etc. If those hens had half a brain, they would know what side their bread was buttered on and stay close to home (and food).
Locks on the henhouse may be necessary if the predators of the chickens are human varmints rather than carnivorous animals.
Some locks simply aren't that secure and are about as effective as a scold; besides the caretaker of said chickens doesn't want/need the additional headache of having to open a lock to feed and otherwise take care of the chickens.
If the chickens and their keepers all had colds, we could stay inside and find something good on TV.
But then if the chickens came inside, there might be problems with molds in addition to the colds and all might get even sicker.
Maybe we'd all be healthier if we lived in geodesic domes!
While that may be true for some, many like myself prefer to live in regular homes.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service