TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

And in the meantime a person might also acquire distinctive tints, depending on the reactions of the chemical(s) used.
Accomplishing that feat would be quite the stunt, for sure, for sure.
You should take a bow & then strut your stuff, Tabitha.
Now, now Gemini's aren't much good at doing that kind of stuff either; they're more likely to just enjoy some delicious tarts.
Well, then, I'll start the oven while you roll the dough.
It might be smart to wait before starting the oven while I run to the store for supplies.
Can you take the trams so you can leave a lighter footprint & not use gas for the trip?
Perhaps in the city but not in small towns; only way to get to the marts is by vehicle.
Or maybe strap a saddle onto a horse and clop into town.
A horse is a horse, of course, of course but if there's no horse, all a person can do is punt and go for a vehicle that parks itself with the utmost of ease. (Several years ago, I tried going by horseback, horse became frightened, spooked and ran home by itself, leaving me stranded. Never tried that one again.)
Speaking of horses and springtime and the like brings riding to mind. A horse that racks gives a much smoother ride than quarter horses or similar breeds that have a different gait.
However, that does not necessarily mean the ride is so smooth that you can ride a horse and safely deliver a cake or cakes at the same time.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service