TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Big Bussiness Day

The Perfect Gift for a Long-Distance Valentine !!! http://rhrealitycheck.org/article/2015/02/12/week-sex-valentines-day-edition-candy-flowe

Started by Doga Seven48

0 Feb 15, 2015

A RV olutionary Idea.

I've been driving around the Knoxville area of East Tennessee, taking in the sights and playing tourist. It dawned on me today that it woul…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

22 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by d's girl

TBD is not gone Pru and everyone

An old girl scout song: Make new friends But keep the old One is silver and The other is gold Everything we come across changes us. TBD w…

Started by SeaRain

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jaylee53

TBD FRIEND DAY

Really folks, arent we all friends    ? Here at TBD, many of us have known eachother for years! Why have we forgotten to befriend eachother…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

26 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

I'd like to invite all of you to dinner tomorrow evening!

Dinner is at Dazzling Diana's and Slayer Dug's. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundries too much, they don't know you'll be coming yet. I…

Started by larry kremis

35 Feb 23, 2010

Is there any possibility that I will ever grow up?

This is a question out of a sincere humbleness, and just because it is arising out of a simple humbleness it opens the doors for my growth…

Started by avebella

12 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by B A F - Hélène

A Circle of Love & Peace for Avebella

Our friend Ave is flying today to South Corea to join the group of "Physicians Without Borders" in a very special mission, with helping han…

Started by bluehcita

6 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by DannyO

What'd I miss?

I've been so involved with school work the last couple of weeks that I haven't had a chance to hang out here. Anything interesting happen?…

Started by kainsworth

30 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Lowell Brandon

Ponzi...pyramid?

Soooo. You just find out that your daughter's boyfriend's mom, (The Jehova's Witness), is running a Ponzi/pyramid type scheme. I Dont think…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

14 Dec 10, 2009

You are making a castle of sand...

Everything is going right, the castle is coming up and you trust in existence that no disturbance..But you never know!!! Just a strong wind…

Started by candelariadelsol

9 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service