TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calibrate This, Mr. President

Dear Mr. President, I'm one of those Americans that lives in flyover country. I was treated to your much publicized 'teaching moment' last…

Started by Nancy Morgan

54 May 5, 2012
Reply by darroll

Elite Meltdown

The face-off between the ruling elite and 'we the people' continues to unfold, as Democrat politicians hold townhall meetings across the co…

Started by Nancy Morgan

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by DannyO

My liberal friend

My liberal friend Pam and I are a perfect example of the class warfare currently being waged in America between the 'haves' and the 'have n…

Started by Nancy Morgan

44 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Nancy Morgan

My Destructive Generation

My generation could well be the first generation in American history to leave our country worse off than we found it.   I am a member of th…

Started by Nancy Morgan

24 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Dallas

Is Obama trying to bankrupt America?

Inquiring minds want to know: Is Obama trying to bankrupt America? One short year ago, asking this this question would have guaranteed my i…

Started by Nancy Morgan

30 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Nancy Morgan

Obama: America's Gift To Terrorists

For al Qaeda and other terrorists across the globe, Obama is the gift that just keeps on giving. The fanatical Muslim terrorists who are in…

Started by Nancy Morgan

91 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Dirty Old Men

Only in America can the lecherous leanings and extra-marital shenanigans of a dirty old man result in ratings gold and a national conversat…

Started by Nancy Morgan

67 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Blattenbauer

YES WE CAN...what?

What comes after the initial YES WE CAN slogan? Looking for the unspoken follow up to this phrase, both positive and negative. Call it the…

Started by Wylde Abandyn

159 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

On our way to dictatorship?

1. National Health Care Plan A. teach new parents how to bring up baby. B. Written based upon a book written by his NHC advisor C Attempted…

Started by Mark F Lamb

36 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service