TBD

TBD on Ning

Wylde Abandyn's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe they can simply outlaw breathing."

Wylde Abandyn replied Aug 30, 2009 to Going Green? NOT!

21 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"Nope. Here's a quote (just for reference) and a link to just one article I found on…"

Wylde Abandyn replied Aug 30, 2009 to Going Green? NOT!

21 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"They should make a cute, cuddly little cartoon with green grass and blue skies and b…"

Wylde Abandyn replied Aug 22, 2009 to Women should treat their men with respect.

43 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Urbangal

"I'm not blaming ONLY the illegals. I'm also blaming the politicians. Believe me. Rea…"

Wylde Abandyn replied Aug 22, 2009 to

just now

"Just for reference - you know how OBAMA is all about ACORN??? Well, when I was unemp…"

just now

"And lest any of you out there in TBD-land choose to mislabel me...I feel I have EVER…"

just now

"Just read an article in the Las Vegas Review-Journal this week about the 80 illegals…"

just now

"And another thing...I didn't grow up on the Donna Reed or Ozzie and Harriet show, ei…"

Wylde Abandyn replied Aug 22, 2009 to Women should treat their men with respect.

43 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Urbangal

"Marjorie Farrington wrote: There is alot of talk about respect on here lately, like…"

43 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Urbangal

"Don't be done, Wanda! This is the most brilliant idea I've heard since Gladware (you…"

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service