TBD

TBD on Ning

Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)'s Discussions (974)

Discussions Replied To (761) Replies Latest Activity

"Drove from NJ to harrisburg, pa in the exteme heat. Where did ALL THAT traffic come…"

Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski) replied Jul 7, 2010 to The State of your State

13 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by darroll

"You're sick of whining? Well, I am sicxk of fear. By the time its through with you,…"

Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski) replied Jul 5, 2010 to Unmarried SEX

60 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

"Mari, I would love to go,,,but getting someone to join me is a hassle royale."

Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski) replied Jul 5, 2010 to What are you doing this summer?

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"Mari, my son was born in Nyack. I lived in that area for 5 years. Remember Sugarloaf…"

Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski) replied Jul 5, 2010 to What are you doing this summer?

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"how ultracool, d's girl!!! Are you on a mission to meet TBDers? I'm in NJ! jackie"

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"how ultracool, d's girl!!! Are you on a mission to meet TBDers? I'm in NJ! jackie"

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"OOOw Jaylee53 how'd it go. Every detail, dont leave out a syllable private message m…"

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"Aggie! You are a woman after my own heart! I am picking fruit to make brandy! Jackie"

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

"Hi Mari! Are you my neighbor? What kind of art do you do? Do you have a website? (yo…"

42 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by d's girl

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service