TBD

TBD on Ning

Be sure to read through the entire 2010 movie preview to get the scoop on when you’ll be able to catch big flicks like Iron Man 2, Christopher Nolan’s Inception, Martin Scorsese’s adaptation of Shutter Island, Freddy Krueger’s return to Elm Street, a comic book adaptation that’s sure to Kick-Ass, an animated showdown between Dreamworks’ Shrek Forever After and Pixar’s Toy Story 3 – and for the ladies, a second helping of Sex In The City and an obscure little film called The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
…And that’s just the preview of the preview. Let’s get to the full list of 2010 movies.

Tags: 2010, movie, previews

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

So who's in this? My first time hearing about this one too!
Ok, I'm gonna create a discussion for the Losers movie. This discussion will dominate all of the rest! LOL!! With Assassin due to return this weekend, along with the rest of you D.C. nuts , this may end up as the most discussed movie since, Iron Man?
Is anyone going to check out Daybreakers this weekend?
I am, with the boys of course. Waiting to see if Assassin will be back in time. Should be this weekend, but if I were him, I would waiting until the very last minute...lol!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service