TBD

TBD on Ning

9 - The time is the too-near future. Powered and enabled by the invention known as the Great Machine, the world's machines have turned on mankind and sparked social unrest, decimating the human population before being largely shut down. But as our world fell to pieces, a mission began to salvage the legacy of civilization; a group of small creations was given the spark of life by a scientist in the final days of humanity, and they continue to exist post-apocalypse. With their group so few, these "stitchpunk" creations must summon individual strengths well beyond their own proportions in order to outwit and fight against still-functioning machines, one of which is a marauding mechanized beast.
Voices: Alan Oppenheimer, (Scientist), Tom Kane (Dictator), Christopher Plummer (Voice of #1), Martin Landau (Voice of #2), John C. Reilly (Voice of #3), Crispin Glover (Voice of #6) Jennifer Connelly (Voice of #7), Fred Tatasciore (II) (Voice of #8), Elijah Wood (Voice of #9)
Opening September 9th, 2009 (get it? 09/09/09)
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809704882/trailer

Tags: 9, 9th, September, featured, movie, new, release

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

God this looks adorable!
My daughters have gotten so many stitchpunks it's crazy! They are so excited to see this movie and frankly so am I! I've never made it a secret on how much I really enjoy these movies!
Plus, the trailer plus pics are great! Thanks!
Oooooooooooo, where can I get some punks??
Gawd that's all I need is to be attached to another adorable character! LOL!!!
I got enough sh*t!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service