TBD

TBD on Ning

Daniel Blattenbauer's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice to see Paul at least has some common sense after making the remark suggesting t…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Jun 23, 2010 to Ron Paul: Obama facing too much blame on oil spill

5 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Madhatterat60

"I have noticed that a large number of US Senators and Representatives who are so aga…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Jun 2, 2010 to How the GOP Became the White Man's Party

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Pacis Dream

"I guess it is "Country First" for Sarah Palin. That must be why she resigned her gov…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Feb 9, 2010 to Bagging Tea

18 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by james fahey

"They have decided that they want anything suggested by Obama to fail. That way they…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Feb 9, 2010 to Seems the GOP doesn't even want to talk about Health Care

6 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

"I think the Republicans are not necessarily mean, just living in the stone age in th…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Feb 3, 2010 to Are Republicans Mean?

87 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Vernon Windsor

"Don't hold your breath Jacquin, those old powers in the GOP camp will be fighting th…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Feb 3, 2010 to

just now

"Bush and his majorities in the House and Senate wanted NO regulation. They said, "Ge…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Feb 1, 2010 to

just now

"Looks like these photos suggest very good "family values"! Just what the GOP always…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Jan 18, 2010 to

just now

"I say just let the Dems pass it as it is, without coverage, or start from scratch wi…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Jan 12, 2010 to

just now

"Heck, the guy had admitted in front of cameras that he ordered torture! Not sure how…"

Daniel Blattenbauer replied Jan 8, 2010 to Young Cheney.

7 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by jacquin

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service