TBD

TBD on Ning

Mark F Lamb's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"if this bill is so wonderful why all the bribes, arm twisting, and whatever backroom…"

Mark F Lamb replied Mar 23, 2010 to Rescind and Re-do

9 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Bull

"Wish someone could come up with an answer on this. Lives are at stake and this recom…"

Mark F Lamb replied Nov 29, 2009 to First Mammograms and now Pap Smears?

10 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Carl R Lindstrom

"Obama's hero? Abraham Lincoln once said, "Those who deny freedom to others deserve i…"

Mark F Lamb replied Nov 29, 2009 to Palin, Bachmann to headline Tea Party convention

53 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Blattenbauer

"Jac, You are right. I totally slipped a cog when I did that entry. JP are state offi…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 18, 2009 to La. Justice of the Peace refuses to marry interracial couple. Says children would suffer

24 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by cynthia Hunter

"But I have a conflict with putting the guy down. What does his church believe. Even…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 17, 2009 to La. Justice of the Peace refuses to marry interracial couple. Says children would suffer

24 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by cynthia Hunter

"I totally agree. Mariah Carey, Tiger Woods, Keanu Reeves, Angelina Jolie, The Rock,…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 17, 2009 to La. Justice of the Peace refuses to marry interracial couple. Says children would suffer

24 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by cynthia Hunter

"Weird.. I write with my right. I also believe in women's choice regarding abortion a…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 17, 2009 to Sarah Silverman says Sell The Vatican, Feed The World

9 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Pacis Dream

"A-ha! See there is a good reason for not having Mixed race marriages. Just kidding…"

24 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by cynthia Hunter

"Cynthia, In the penultimate paragraph I tried to use "argumentably". I was refused.…"

24 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by cynthia Hunter

"I think Sara might have a great idea. After all isn't the second commandment: "Thou…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 17, 2009 to Sarah Silverman says Sell The Vatican, Feed The World

9 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Pacis Dream

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service