TBD

TBD on Ning

ZenDog's Discussions (1,512)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd say that this group is making the case for Dick to be tried in court. Take the s…"

ZenDog replied Oct 14, 2009 to Another Palin or 2nd Cheney?

14 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by jacquin

"I doubt he is very happy with them now. Not only do they throw their own stones, the…"

ZenDog replied Oct 14, 2009 to Conservatives want to change wording of bible, since it might be too "liberal"

19 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"Now if he could just get canned from his day job.... Be forced into poverty due to h…"

ZenDog replied Oct 10, 2009 to

just now

"Wanda the Faye wrote: If more people bothered to think about the impications, we'd h…"

ZenDog replied Oct 10, 2009 to Conservatives want to change wording of bible, since it might be too "liberal"

19 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Bates

"Honestly, I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with running that sunovabi…"

ZenDog replied Oct 10, 2009 to

just now

"I have difficulty grasping the fact that there are really so many sore losers runnin…"

ZenDog replied Oct 9, 2009 to President Obama Won the Nobel Peace Prize!

28 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Just-a-Writer

"How cool is that?"

ZenDog replied Oct 9, 2009 to President Obama Won the Nobel Peace Prize!

28 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Just-a-Writer

"Quoting from the article: The wingnuts surfaced in the paranoid anti-communism of t…"

ZenDog replied Oct 8, 2009 to

just now

"Um, lessee . . . a wide array of moneyed interests that feel extremely threatened by…"

ZenDog replied Oct 8, 2009 to

just now

"yes they are. They really should consider that the Roman empire did finally split in…"

ZenDog replied Oct 7, 2009 to Conservatives want to change wording of bible, since it might be too "liberal"

19 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Lawrence Bates

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service