TBD

TBD on Ning

Mark F Lamb's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"My thought, right or wrong, is why not work towards perfecting a public option and n…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 15, 2009 to Private Insurers Claim Baucus Bill Will Cause the Premiums to Go Up Instead of Down

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"To me, this is the problem, there are more questions than real answers. It just seem…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 14, 2009 to Private Insurers Claim Baucus Bill Will Cause the Premiums to Go Up Instead of Down

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"I understand the role of the president and the system of separation of powers. But f…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 14, 2009 to Private Insurers Claim Baucus Bill Will Cause the Premiums to Go Up Instead of Down

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"Sorry about the wording. By real people I mean people that are not politicians in so…"

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"I see some kind of progress has been made. But I haven;t had a chance to find out wh…"

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"Jaquin, The responsibility lies on both sides of the fence. You state it in such a w…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 13, 2009 to Private Insurers Claim Baucus Bill Will Cause the Premiums to Go Up Instead of Down

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"no argument. We need reform. but not by government and the people who run government…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 13, 2009 to Private Insurers Claim Baucus Bill Will Cause the Premiums to Go Up Instead of Down

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"JAcquin, This is what is wrong with the way things are now. All I am saying is the G…"

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"True the insurance companies are trying to derail Obama's NHC. They are trying to st…"

27 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Mark F Lamb

"I caught several Hannity shows when I worked overtime late at night about five years…"

Mark F Lamb replied Oct 12, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service