TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (10,928)

Discussions Replied To (648) Replies Latest Activity

"A farmer got pulled over by a cop for speeding and the cop started to lecture the fa…"

Aggie replied yesterday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast…"

Aggie replied Nov 30 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"People need to stop wondering who wears the pants in a relationship. And start to re…"

Aggie replied Nov 29 to Battle of the sexes

368 Nov 29
Reply by Aggie

"Yesterday, I had a flat tire on the I-45 coming home from work. So I eased my car ov…"

Aggie replied Nov 29 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"And for today’s installment of “This Dumbass Shit Could Only Happen To Me”… Wind chi…"

Aggie replied Nov 20 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude an…"

Aggie replied Nov 19 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

77 Nov 19
Reply by Aggie

"Friends, Do y’all like prunes? I know they are suppose to be good for you and they e…"

Aggie replied Nov 19 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"During World War II, four prisoners are captured and brought back to a German base,…"

Aggie replied Nov 17 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Nov 11 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

77 Nov 19
Reply by Aggie

"A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation. There he meets an Aussie farmer and…"

Aggie replied Nov 10 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

284 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service