TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (9,981)

Discussions Replied To (482) Replies Latest Activity

"One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex standing in the foyer of the chur…"

Aggie replied yesterday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

192 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"Two blonde girls walk into a department store. They walk up to the perfume counter a…"

Aggie replied on Sunday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

192 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"This was surreal.... Today I was travelling on Mill St on my way home behind an ambu…"

Aggie replied on Sunday to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

192 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Jul 26 to Battle of the sexes

294 Jul 26
Reply by Aggie

"A female researcher was writing her thesis about the effects of long army service an…"

Aggie replied Jul 26 to Battle of the sexes

294 Jul 26
Reply by Aggie

"An atheist was taking a walk through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful…"

Aggie replied Jul 20 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

59 Jul 20
Reply by Aggie

"Aggie applied for a road striping job! The first day he painted one mile. Ok his bos…"

Aggie replied Jul 14 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

192 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"Okay, so... After 45 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When…"

Aggie replied Jul 13 to Battle of the sexes

294 Jul 26
Reply by Aggie

"At St. Peter’s Catholic Church, they have weekly husbands’ marriage seminars. At the…"

Aggie replied Jul 9 to Battle of the sexes

294 Jul 26
Reply by Aggie

"A farmer walks into a lawyer’s office and says: “I’d like to get one of them-thar da…"

Aggie replied Jul 7 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

192 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service