TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,427)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"To get your day going…from a friend! ! 1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love a…"

Aggie replied Dec 30, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"So I was at the store earlier with my service dog. The lady in front of me at checko…"

Aggie replied Dec 28, 2022 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"Every Wednesday morning, Uncle Danothy calls me and inquires if I want to ride with…"

Aggie replied Dec 24, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Thibodeaux owned a farm. He had an old mule he used to pull the plow in his fields.…"

Aggie replied Dec 22, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Two rednecks, Dale and Billy Ray, were walking downtown, window shopping and suddenl…"

Aggie replied Dec 19, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Ramblings of a Retired Mind I was thinking about how a status symbol of today is tho…"

Aggie replied Dec 14, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A farmer got pulled over by a cop for speeding and the cop started to lecture the fa…"

Aggie replied Dec 6, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast…"

Aggie replied Nov 30, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"People need to stop wondering who wears the pants in a relationship. And start to re…"

Aggie replied Nov 29, 2022 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Yesterday, I had a flat tire on the I-45 coming home from work. So I eased my car ov…"

Aggie replied Nov 29, 2022 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service