TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

""

Aggie replied Feb 8, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I saw a homeless man and asked him if I were give him $50, would he buy booze with i…"

Aggie replied Feb 7, 2023 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Jan 31, 2023 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming about Mexico. Whilst s…"

Aggie replied Jan 30, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Never brag about your age … A woman decides to have a face lift for her 50th birthda…"

Aggie replied Jan 19, 2023 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Jan 11, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone famous there is to…"

Aggie replied Jan 10, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"We got a baby frog and decided to get a DNA test for it. He turned out to be mostly…"

Aggie replied Jan 9, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"So, there is a lot of talk about kids identifying as cats or dogs “furries”, and thi…"

Aggie replied Jan 6, 2023 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting…"

Aggie replied Jan 6, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service