TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

"After 50 years in Shanghai, a Chinese man decided to retire and relocate to Australi…"

Aggie replied Mar 29, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I have a friend who is so open minded she has to wear a hat."

Aggie replied Mar 22, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A Mother-in-law decides to test her three Son-in-laws for their good nature. For thi…"

Aggie replied Mar 21, 2023 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A Catholic priest spied a parishioner enjoying some tasty smoked sausage on Friday d…"

Aggie replied Mar 17, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A Russian scientist and a Czechoslovakian scientist had spent their whole lives stud…"

Aggie replied Mar 16, 2023 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"My local fire department has announced that they are going to start charging $400 fo…"

Aggie replied Mar 14, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"If an electrician's teenager misbehaves, does he ground him?"

Aggie replied Mar 14, 2023 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"If someone steals my identity and I kill him, would that be considered to be suicide?"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A Los Angeles driver on the 101 freeway hit a dear. He knew right away that it was a…"

Aggie replied Mar 14, 2023 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"Is it legal for an orphan to eat at a family restaurant?"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service