TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,426)

Discussions Replied To (734) Replies Latest Activity

""

Aggie replied Jan 8, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because…"

Aggie replied Jan 6, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The priest asks,…"

Aggie replied Jan 3, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Naked Cowboy A Sheriff in a small town in Texas walks out in the street and sees a…"

Aggie replied Jan 3, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still in their pajam…"

Aggie replied Jan 3, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"HELL EXPLAINED > BY A CHEMISTRY STUDENT The following is an actual question give…"

Aggie replied Dec 16, 2018 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Russ and Sam, two friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons watch the s…"

Aggie replied Nov 7, 2018 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Farm Life A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mothe…"

Aggie replied Oct 19, 2018 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Compliment somebody on their moustache and all of a sudden she is not your friend an…"

Aggie replied Oct 19, 2018 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"What did the pirate say on the day he turned 80? Aye matey!"

Aggie replied Sep 30, 2018 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service