TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,475)

Discussions Replied To (747) Replies Latest Activity

"Starfish have their mouths at the center of their body and Mermaids use starfish as…"

Aggie replied yesterday to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"Sexually I identify as Little Ceasars pizza, my pronouns are (Hot/Ready)"

Aggie replied on Wednesday to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"An investment banker decides she needs in-house counsel, so she interviews a young l…"

Aggie replied Jul 12 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"I had a phone conversation today with a very nice young chap from Pakistan. This is…"

Aggie replied Jul 4 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"The husband leans over and asks his wife, "Do you remember the first time we had sex…"

Aggie replied Jul 1 to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A lost dog strays into a jungle. A lion sees this from a distance and says with caut…"

Aggie replied Jun 20 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

90 Jun 20
Reply by Aggie

"Here are a few jokes and anecdotes that Red Skelton might have used in reference to…"

Aggie replied Jun 19 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"Do you know why most orphans are successful? When you ask them to do something. Beca…"

Aggie replied Jun 14 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

"A woman was enjoying a good game of golf with her girlfriends. "Oh, no!" she suddenl…"

Aggie replied Jun 13 to Battle of the sexes

387 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A guy was seated next to a 10-year-old girl on an airplane. Being bored, he turned t…"

Aggie replied Jun 3 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

347 Jul 12
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service