TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,422)

Discussions Replied To (733) Replies Latest Activity

"While working at a pizza place, I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He ap…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggag…"

Aggie replied Apr 9 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"My friends and I went out to buy beer and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through a seat belt if sh…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call fro…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"One day I was walking down the beach with some friends, when one of them shouted, "L…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I walked into a Starbucks with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a Grande Latte. I h…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"I was at the checkout of a local Walmart. The cashier rang up $46.64 charges. I gave…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woma…"

Aggie replied Apr 2 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service